Landscape Design & Sales
This position is responsible for helping grow our business and tap into new markets both in and beyond Dane County. This role is responsible for generating sales leads, meeting with current and prospective customers, completing design plans and bids, and coordinating/scheduling the work to be performed. This position will also be responsible for assisting with work when needed, including snow removal.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to review job sites to measure and quantify bids.
- Ability to up-sell customers, give suggestions and generate additional revenue.
- Basic mathematical skills along with a thorough understanding of profit margins on a per job basis with an additional ability to see the big picture for streams of revenue.
- Applicant must be able to work independently, efficiently and possess an extensive knowledge of all lawn care, landscape and snow removal practicesA solid understanding of hardscape materials, horticulture, and other industry service trends
- Applicant must have 3-5 years of successful sales and management history with an ambitious and entrepreneurial personality and above average people skills.
Competitive Pay, & the opportunity of advancement. IMMEDIATE positions available for a hard working, career oriented, knowledgeable landscape installation professional that has experience. Must be reliable, dedicated, and take pride in their work. Hardscape projects to include, but not limited to retaining walls, patios, seat walls, pillars, patios, ponds & waterfalls. MUST be extremely detail oriented! Snow Removal experience also required.
Experience a plus, but not required. Candidate must have a valid WI Drivers License to be considered for this position.